~Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange~
If you’ll be participating in a Holiday Cookie Exchange, then you’ve come to the right place! Today I’m sharing a great cookie recipe as part of a Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange Party. It’s 30 bloggers sharing 30 Christmas cookie recipes!
I’ll be sharing some Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies. My son fell in love with these guys!
Essentially, they are peanut butter cookies with marshmallows and chocolate added on top. YUM!
I used mini marshmallows, but you could also use one large marshmallow. You could cut the marshmallow in half and then drizzle the cookie with melted chocolate. You definitely need to place the marshmallow on the cookie as soon as they come out of the oven.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 60 mini marshmallows or 15 large marshmallows
- Melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, combine the egg, peanut butter and sugar.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place about one inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place either 2 mini marshmallows or ½ of a large marshmallow on top of each cookie.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the marshmallows and cookies.
Click on any picture or the link below it to see your favorite cookies!
Now it’s YOUR turn to share your favorite Christmas Cookie,
Bar or Christmas Treat Recipes.
Get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox for free!