~Quick and Easy Dessert~
Last week, my son came home from school with a pocket full of recipes. He had went through some old magazines and pulled out all the good recipes he could find. He must have really been hungry!
There was a potato skin recipe, a salsa recipe and lots of recipes that involved chocolate!
Yesterday we made the Chocolate Eclair Squares.
This dessert is so quick and easy, plus the ingredients are so simple!
These Chocolate Eclair Squares are delicious, light and fluffy!
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 64 vanilla wafers
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl, with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Arrange 16 wafers on the bottom of an 8 inch square dish.
- Cover with ⅓ of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat the layers twice.
- Top with the remaining wafers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave the chocolate squares in a microwavable bowl on High for 1 minute or until melted when stirred.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the dessert.
You are always Welcome at My House!
Stay informed of new inspirations, projects & exciting news.
Click below and subscribe to House on the Way…